We Have Moved!

We have moved our blog to the new CHB website! Check us out over there to find our latest stories and reviews!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Forgotten Friday #1

Forgotten Friday is a weekly meme started by Jamie at bookmarked to feature backlist books that we’ve always wanted to read but keep forgetting about.

This week’s featured book is …

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

Yeah, I know, I’m hanging my head in shame over these. I somehow missed Mark Twain in high school and in college. I’ve read plenty of his essays (which are all fantastic), but these two? Nope.

With all the controversy over the censorship of Huck Finn a few months ago it really brought these two titles to the forefront of my mind and moved them towards the top of my never ending to-be-read list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...